DHI Technique, also known as Direct Hair Implantation, is a modern hair transplantation technique that is gaining popularity in the field of hair restoration. It involves the use of a special tool called a Choi Implanter Pen to directly implant hair follicles onto the scalp, without the need for incisions or sutures.
This innovative technique is becoming increasingly popular among those seeking hair restoration because it provides several benefits over traditional hair transplant methods. In this article, we’ll explore the DHI technique in more detail and discuss its advantages.
What is the DHI Technique?
The DHI technique is a hair transplant method that involves the direct implantation of hair follicles onto the recipient area of the scalp.
This is done using a specialized tool called the Choi Implanter Pen, which is a hollow needle with a diameter of 0.5mm to 1mm. This tool is used to create tiny holes in the scalp and then implant the hair follicles into these holes at a precise angle and direction.
How is the DHI Technique Performed?
The DHI technique involves several steps, including:
- Consultation: The first step is a consultation with a hair transplant specialist. During this consultation, the surgeon will assess the patient’s hair loss and determine whether they are a good candidate for the DHI technique.
- Hair Follicle Extraction: In the second step, hair follicles are extracted from the donor area of the scalp using a specialized tool called a micro motor. This tool allows the surgeon to remove individual hair follicles without leaving any scars.
- Implantation: Once the hair follicles have been extracted, they are implanted onto the recipient area of the scalp using the Choi Implanter Pen. This tool allows the surgeon to control the depth, angle, and direction of the implanted hair follicles, resulting in a natural-looking hairline.
Advantages of the DHI Technique
There are several advantages to using the DHI technique for hair transplantation:
- No Scarring: Unlike traditional hair transplant methods, the DHI technique does not require any incisions or sutures, which means there is no scarring.
- Short Recovery Time: The recovery time for the DHI technique is much shorter than traditional hair transplant methods. Patients can usually return to work within a few days of the procedure.
- Natural-Looking Results: Because the Choi Implanter Pen allows for precise control over the angle and direction of the implanted hair follicles, the results of the DHI technique are very natural-looking.
- High Success Rate: The DHI technique has a high success rate, with up to 95% of transplanted hair follicles surviving and growing.
The DHI technique is a modern and innovative hair transplant method that provides several advantages over traditional hair restoration methods.
If you are considering hair restoration, it is worth exploring the DHI technique and discussing it with a hair transplant specialist. With its precise implantation and natural-looking results, it may be the perfect solution for your hair loss concerns.